Opensource (Closify.js + PHP). Creating dimension independent, uploadable and adjustable image containers has never been made this simple.
Dynamic image container – Easily set the size of the desired container through a single line of HTML code.
- Dynamic container shape – Easily set the shape of the container (Circular, rectangular and oval) through plugin options.
- Image dimension independent – No matter what size of the image the user will upload the plugin will make it fit nicely into the container.
- Cross browser compatibility – Qualified to work for Chrome/IE/Firefox/Opera/Safari
- Progress bar enabled – You can easily enable or disable a progress bar functionality for the uploading process.
- Slide & Crop feature – Having a nice slide & crop feature for the uploaded image.
- Server side aware – It keep the server side aware of most of the events happen in the client side for backend processing.
- Well documented source code – It has bot PHP/jQuery source code that is very clear and very easy to customize.
- Comperhensive error handling – It has a built-in error handling functionality that can catch inputs that are off constraints.
- Error output relocation – The error output could be easily relocated within HTML using plugin options.
- Customizable theme – Menu style could be easily customized through plugin options.
- Multiple progress-bar styles – It has more than one style for the progress bar, to help match your website.
- Maximum limitation – You can define the maximum size of images through the plugin options.
- Event outlet – It gives the developer the capability to listen to multiple events, such as (beforeSubmit, success, error and progress).
- Define an initial default image – Developers can define an initial global photo for each container.
- Customize loading image – Loading image could be overriden by the developers.
- Container background image – Background image of the container can be globally redefined through plugin options.