“Launching Stars Theme” Documentation v1.0
“Launching StarView Posts”
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email us via my user page contact form here.
It’s a wordpress elegant theme that could work as (Launch Page, Event Advertisement and maintenance mode) which allows you to serve your visitors an alternate “coming soon” page while you work on building your website in the background. Once activated, all of your visitors will be sent to the Anticipate landing page. The good thing about this theme is that it has RTL & LTR and a translation backpanel that makes it a universal theme, that you can use for any language of interest. Beside it has full configuration admin panel that will help you control every bit of it’s content. Support Language:
- You name it
Table of Contents
- Changing Default Language
- General Options
- Translation Options
- Image Customization
- Font type & Font Color customization
- Option Backup
- Important Operational Notice
A) Theme Installation – top
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- You will see 6-7 folders(Languages, Document, Launching Stars,……) inside.
- Copy folder ‘launchingstars’ and paste in ‘YOUR_DOMIAN/wp-content/themes’.
- Ready to go!
B) Changing Default Language – top
- By default the front GUI will be set to Arabic language.
- This is a temporarily setting that will be changed when you go through all the settings and translations and modify the front-end entirly as you like.
- However, if you need to change the default initialized language real quick, you can access the folder “languages” and then choose to access one of the available languages and click on the “option-backup.txt” file inside, copy it’s content and import it according to the instruction shown in section (G – Backup Options) shown below, and there you have it!
C) General Options – top
- Go and Activate the “Launching Stars” theme from the WordPress Admin Menu -> Appearance -> Themes
- Go to “Launching Stars” theme options by going to WordPress Admin Menu -> Appearance -> Theme Options
D) Translation Options – top
E) Image Customization – top
- Select any image you want in this format (gif,jpg,png and others), and upload in the desired section as shown:
F) Font Type & Font Color Customization – top
- You can choose amongst hundreds of google font, any type that suits your message from the drop down menu as shown:
G) Backup Options – top
- You can backup your options any time by going to -> Theme Options -> Backup Options:
- You can transfer the saved options data between different installs by copying the text inside the text box. To import data from another install, replace the data in the text box with the one from another install and click “Import Options”.
H) Operational Notice – top
- By default an Arabic version of the theme will be populated, to change to other language, please see the changing language section shown above.
- Further any option changes, you must click “Save all changes” button on the upper right of the Theme Option form to commit all of your changes. A save success message will appear to confirm saving.
- You can go trough tabs freely and do your changes, and when you ready to commit the chages click save and all tabs will saved according to your changes.
- Don’t click of the reset option button, unless you want to erase all of the information and start from scratch.
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this theme. As I said at the beginning, I’d be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this theme. No guarantees, but I’ll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the themes on ThemeForest, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the “Item Discussion” section.