Every developer have thought at some point of implementing a dynamic profile and cover image uploader, to give the freedom for his/her users to either customize there own profile or customize there cover page. However this functionality have been made easy by Closify Plugin the jQuery/PHP based script that can be imported by any website project to build a dynamic on the fly image uploader containers with a predefined dimensions.
This plugin has a unique intelligent logic that will make it able to process any image and manage positioning, cropping, resampling, resizing and enhancing three type of images: jpg, gif and PNG. And all of this going seamlessly in the background using AJAX; yet, this plugin is able to maintain the aspect ratio of the uploaded images and the quality of the images in which it can reserve 2x & 3x of its container’s size from the original uploaded image if it is possible to insure quality, exactly as retina feature in iOS.
Many more other features:
- Responsive – Easily enable/disable responsive feature as per your desire..
- Image sampling – Easily choose the default image sampling you need, you can force 2x or 3x resolution sampling if it is viable.
- Thumbnail generation – Easily enable/disable and set the size of the desired thumbnails, for automatic thumbnail generation.
- Dynamic image container – Easily set the size of the desired container through a single line of HTML code.
- Dynamic container shape – Easily set the shape of the container (Circular, rectangular and oval) through plugin options.
- Image dimension independent – No matter what size of the image the user will upload the plugin will make it fit nicely into the container.
- Cross browser compatibility – Qualified to work for Chrome/IE/Firefox/Opera/Safari
- Progress bar enabled – You can easily enable or disable a progress bar functionality for the uploading process.
- Slide & Crop feature – Having a nice slide & crop feature for the uploaded image.
- Server side aware – It keep the server side aware of most of the events happen in the client side for backend processing.
- Well documented source code – It has bot PHP/jQuery source code that is very clear and very easy to customize.
- Comperhensive error handling – It has a built-in error handling functionality that can catch inputs that are off constraints.
- Error output relocation – The error output could be easily relocated within HTML using plugin options.
- Customizable theme – Menu style could be easily customized through plugin options.
- Multiple progress-bar styles – It has more than one style for the progress bar, to help match your website.
- Maximum limitation – You can define the maximum size of images through the plugin options.
- Event outlet – It gives the developer the capability to listen to multiple events, such as (beforeSubmit, success, error and progress).
- Define an initial default image – Developers can define an initial global photo for each container.
- Customize loading image – Loading image could be overriden by the developers.
- Container background image – Background image of the container can be globally redefined through plugin options.